My check engine light is constantly on. My car has been stalling and cutting off when stoped at a light or stop sign. I've been told that it has something to do with an ETS motor that is attached to the Throttel Body. I need to know what does ETS stands for.
What does (ETS Motor in a 2004 Hyundia XG350 Sedan stands for? on 2004 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Why are my dash lights not working indicators lights work but not back lights
- Which fuse do I replace on the fuse box for the radio,heater,sunroof,trunk
- I put a new battery in my car now the check engine light came on. Whats wrong?
- Does the hyundai 2003 xg350 has electrical ABS system
- Where is the speed sensor located
2004 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($548 - $824) in Amory, MS
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - $66) in Mc Veytown, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($189 - $231) in Ambridge, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($175 - $265) in Toddville, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($374 - $387) in North Pekin, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - $87) in Deer Trail, CO