My check engine light is constantly on. My car has been stalling and cutting off when stoped at a light or stop sign. I've been told that it has something to do with an ETS motor that is attached to the Throttel Body. I need to know what does ETS stands for.
What does (ETS Motor in a 2004 Hyundia XG350 Sedan stands for? on 2004 Hyundai XG350
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
July 19, 2012
ETS- Electronic Throttle System. Check dealer for best results.
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2004 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Amory, MS
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Mc Veytown, PA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Ambridge, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - 408) in Toddville, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($277 - 307) in North Pekin, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 87) in Deer Trail, CO