My check engine light is constantly on. My car has been stalling and cutting off when stoped at a light or stop sign. I've been told that it has something to do with an ETS motor that is attached to the Throttel Body. I need to know what does ETS stands for.
What does (ETS Motor in a 2004 Hyundia XG350 Sedan stands for? on 2004 Hyundai XG350
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by ziptie12,
July 19, 2012
ETS- Electronic Throttle System. Check dealer for best results.
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- How to fix rpm guage & what happened to my if its broke
- Why does my engine keep dying when I try to switch gears or press the Break pedd
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?
- Where is the fuse box for the lighter located?