I had the codes read , this is what kept coming up !
what does dealer code P00019 mean ? Thanks on 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Turbotville, PA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Newport, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($529 - 1,122) in Lookout, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($240 - 328) in Ozona, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($638 - 799) in Barranquitas, PR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($392 - 491) in Lake Katrine, NY