I stored my slk over the winter and when I went to take it out noticed dried what looks like transmission fluid on the floor. When I turned on the car it showed a flashing coded with a wrench symbol of 67 or 61. can I drive my car to the repair shop or should I have it towed.? NAy is help is appreciated . Thanks
What does a diagnostic code 67 mean with a wrench sybol next to it ? slk230 on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- Clogged Exhaust System Loses Power At 60Km.
- My MB SLK230 is a hard top convertible. When the top is down and I hit a bump hard the hard top switch starts blinking and beeping.
- I use a battery-tender 24/7 to keep battery charged but after driving 25-30 miles it will not start if turned off.
- DOES NOT HAVE MUCH POWER RUNS BETTER WITH SUPERCHARGER UNPLUGED HOW DO I KNOW IF IT IS BAD
- R & R instrument cluster to fix now START ERROR only runs for a second