I stored my slk over the winter and when I went to take it out noticed dried what looks like transmission fluid on the floor. When I turned on the car it showed a flashing coded with a wrench symbol of 67 or 61. can I drive my car to the repair shop or should I have it towed.? NAy is help is appreciated . Thanks
What does a diagnostic code 67 mean with a wrench sybol next to it ? slk230 on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(48)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
- What would prevent car from starting.
- extream water leak that is under the dash on the pasenger side that floods
- My vehicle is not starting. I must say that the key fell from my hands prior to.
1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($641 - 792) in Holmes City, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($424 - 575) in North Haverhill, NH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($632 - 1,014) in Onancock, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($190 - 255) in Columbia Falls, MT
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($220 - 278) in Fiddletown, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($245 - 311) in Crossville, AL