I stored my slk over the winter and when I went to take it out noticed dried what looks like transmission fluid on the floor. When I turned on the car it showed a flashing coded with a wrench symbol of 67 or 61. can I drive my car to the repair shop or should I have it towed.? NAy is help is appreciated . Thanks
What does a diagnostic code 67 mean with a wrench sybol next to it ? slk230 on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(49)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- I found this beauty for about $7000! 138,000 Mi on it. Is that too many miles?
- where do I get my vario roof repaired
- when I press the gas there is a delay in acceleration any ideas???
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Holmes City, MN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($93 - 125) in North Haverhill, NH
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Onancock, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($167 - 372) in Columbia Falls, MT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,024 - 1,190) in Fiddletown, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($108 - 158) in Crossville, AL