I was stopped at a red light and when the light turned green I stepped on the accelerator and it only got to half way through the intersection when it felt like something "dropped". The engine remained on and the car would not move in any gear (including reverse). The check engine light did not come on and there was no other noises or anything.
What do you think the problem is with my car? on 2005 Ford Focus
1 answerMarch 19, 2016
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerSeptember 03, 2012
4 answersNovember 18, 2010
2 answersNovember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2005 Ford Focus Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($149 - 176) in Kenna, WV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($310 - 418) in Bradford, ME
- 90,000 Mile Service ($174 - 260) in Fallsburg, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Troutdale, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($352 - 374) in Atqasuk, AK
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($68 - 86) in Chappell, NE