If I suspect that there is sugar in my fuel tank what would be the procedure to remove or repair the problem
what do you do if you have sugar in fuel tank of cadi sts 2005
on 2005 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
2005 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($230 - 340) in Fremont, IN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,734 - 2,145) in New Salem, ND
- Radiator Replacement ($491 - 628) in Castalia, NC
- Thermostat Replacement ($192 - 297) in Birchwood, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($210 - 246) in Wellsville, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($293 - 332) in Huntington, TX