i took it to the shops and they can not find anything wrong
what do you do about that clunking sound at low speeds and braking with new pads on 2007 Land Rover LR3
June 13, 2012
have them check front lower control arm bushing, its a common issue
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover LR3 Questions
- What does transmission fault with limited gears only means?
- Suspension fault, normal height only
- Transmission fault limited gears available. What are possible causes
- what does negative 623 mean??
- i have intermittent starting problems, sometimes starts 70% of the time had it in the shop, no faults found