on a 1999 Toyota rav4 ,I replaced the water pump and now the timing is out ......the top crank shaft where should that line up ???
What do the blue marks on the bottom crank and the bottom sprocket mean on 1999 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light