cant afford new cables for my 5 speed accord transaxle. had to get picknpull ones for now. dont know right oil for shift cables. need to find out. no one at my dealer could answer the question for some reason.
what do i use to lube manual shift cables on 2000 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
clear lithium grease spray
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told