cant afford new cables for my 5 speed accord transaxle. had to get picknpull ones for now. dont know right oil for shift cables. need to find out. no one at my dealer could answer the question for some reason.
what do i use to lube manual shift cables on 2000 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
clear lithium grease spray
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.