i have replaced the throttle body and pedal and it still want go the etc light flashes and it dont take any fuel i have also relearned the pedal and the throttle body what els do i need to do so the customer can get there vehicle it is a 2006 dodge durango
what do i need todo to fix the proble on 2006 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2006 Dodge Durango Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($148 - 219) in Salado, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($489 - 585) in Cochran, GA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($182 - 273) in Wendover, KY
- 22,500 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Logan, AL
- Blower Motor Relay Replacement ($45 - 54) in Delano, TN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($1,252 - 1,333) in Van Buren, ME