i have replaced the throttle body and pedal and it still want go the etc light flashes and it dont take any fuel i have also relearned the pedal and the throttle body what els do i need to do so the customer can get there vehicle it is a 2006 dodge durango
what do i need todo to fix the proble on 2006 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2006 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- I need a bolt pattern (bolt lengths) for the water pump.
- My Durango is making a loud whinning noise which gets worse with acceleration...
- Truck stalls randomly while driving. Clunk then stalls
- Why won't my driver's side power seat move back when I turn off car?
- Interior lights will not turn off while driving.
2006 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Salado, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Cochran, GA
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - $163) in Wendover, KY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($238 - $328) in Logan, AL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($139 - $1,182) in Delano, TN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Van Buren, ME