They look pretty rusted.
What do I need to do to replace the fuel lines, leaking above the tank. on 1996 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
1996 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Manley, NE
- Clutch Replacement ($800 - 1,194) in Diggins, MO
- Radiator Replacement ($542 - 722) in Edwards, MS
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - 135) in Lyons, NJ
- Timing Belt Tensioner Replacement ($344 - 417) in Archie, MO
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($505 - 662) in Anamoose, ND