They look pretty rusted.
What do I need to do to replace the fuel lines, leaking above the tank. on 1996 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
- My car runs for 10-15 mins then kills did that for awhile but now it just don't
1996 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($152 - 265) in Manley, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($307 - 1,014) in Diggins, MO
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($57 - 311) in Edwards, MS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($168 - 228) in Lyons, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($163 - 227) in Archie, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($777 - 810) in Anamoose, ND