okay got car back to running good. however my service engine soon light still comes on, I've replaced an alternator on my car, light went out but came back on after another two days. Also, in the morning or after my car has sat for 4 or 5 hours when I put the car in drive it stalls then go but will go into reverse for a while even if just starting. If I let the car run for a while it goes into drive with ease.
What do I need to do or what could be the problem? on 2004 Nissan Altima
1 answer 2 comments
what are the codes in ecm?
COMMENT by lovely lady,
February 26, 2013
what is ecm? Sorry don't know much about cars.
1 answerMay 23, 2014
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
2 answersApril 23, 2015
3 answersJune 16, 2009
1 answerOctober 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I need calacstic covertor repaired where can I go that is not that expensive in
- Check engine light comes on and flashes,the loses a little power ,
- Why did my throttle cut off when I excellerated
- When I turn the car on an let it run, when I turn it off I hear air blowing out
- Car goes into "neutral" after a long drive...middle of hwy