okay got car back to running good. however my service engine soon light still comes on, I've replaced an alternator on my car, light went out but came back on after another two days. Also, in the morning or after my car has sat for 4 or 5 hours when I put the car in drive it stalls then go but will go into reverse for a while even if just starting. If I let the car run for a while it goes into drive with ease.
What do I need to do or what could be the problem? on 2004 Nissan Altima
what are the codes in ecm?
COMMENT by lovely lady ,
February 26, 2013
what is ecm? Sorry don't know much about cars.
1 answerMay 23, 2014
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
2 answersApril 23, 2015
1 answerApril 02, 2014
3 answersJune 16, 2009
This week's top 10
2004 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($676 - 1,197) in Otterbein, IN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Smithville, TX
- 135,000 Mile Service ($57 - 94) in Stirum, ND
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - 61) in Eagleville, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($139 - 175) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($267 - 420) in Camby, IN