okay got car back to running good. however my service engine soon light still comes on, I've replaced an alternator on my car, light went out but came back on after another two days. Also, in the morning or after my car has sat for 4 or 5 hours when I put the car in drive it stalls then go but will go into reverse for a while even if just starting. If I let the car run for a while it goes into drive with ease.
What do I need to do or what could be the problem? on 2004 Nissan Altima
1 answer 2 comments
what are the codes in ecm?
COMMENT by lovely lady,
February 26, 2013
what is ecm? Sorry don't know much about cars.
1 answerMay 23, 2014
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
3 answersJune 16, 2009
1 answerOctober 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking