ok my car starts then it sound ok but when i put it to frist gear then it back fires but i let it it here with then engine on for about five to ten minutes its runs fine
what do i need to do if it starts then back fires on 1993 Mazda MX-6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1993 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($329 - 577) in Macksburg, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($282 - 475) in Floyds Knobs, IN
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($17 - 23) in Pomfret, MD
- 22,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Eutawville, SC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($526 - 706) in Willard, UT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($58 - 80) in Farmerville, LA