When I'm driving the car the car will cut power suddenly and the engine will miss, like when you are driving the car just bucks. I was thinking maybe a fuel related problem??
What do I need to do? on 1992 Mazda MX-6
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
January 22, 2012
Guessing what the problem is can get very expensive, have a good shop diagnose the problem. That way it will be repaired once and done correctly I would go to a Gold Shield Smog Station, I am a Gold Shield Smog Tech and the State really forces us to keep our diagnostic skills up to par.
1 answerFebruary 16, 2011
2 answersAugust 02, 2010
1 answerJanuary 29, 2011
0 answersMay 07, 2012
1 answerMay 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- Would throw out bearing cause shudder, squealing noise and RPMS to drop?
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
1992 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($411 - 1,304) in Avawam, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($236 - 297) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Thermostat Replacement ($180 - 245) in Wilson, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($228 - 303) in Palo Verde, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($276 - 379) in Westfield, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($504 - 628) in Dayton, VA