what do i have to do to get the truck running again had codes J1850engine cont, on 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD

codes P0300,P0351-P0359, and P0463. replaced all coils and wires and plugs and crankshaft positioning sensor now the truck wont start will i have to take it to a dealer to put crank sensor through a learning mode

by in Coatesville, PA on June 24, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by , June 24, 2012
Should start witout doing crankshaft relearn.....in fact it has to be running to do that procedure. Might have to take truck to good shop to get it figured out. I would have to have it my shop to see whats going on at this point. Guessing is not a good procedure and you may spend more than if you just get a professional diagosis than throwing parts at it.
COMMENT by , June 24, 2012
but throwing parts can be really fun ...especially if they're glass.....never mind.