my air conditioner control button shuts completely off when on high. I replaced the resistor and the control gauge and now it works when ever it wants to and when I step on the gas it don't blow thru the vents and when I let off the gas I hear a click under the hood and then it blows full force. Also the air don't circulate thru out the jeep so the back is not getting cool. What should I do?
what do I do to make the air conditioner work when on high on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Can motor be fixed with coolent in motor oil,motor willnot crank to start.
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security