my air conditioner control button shuts completely off when on high. I replaced the resistor and the control gauge and now it works when ever it wants to and when I step on the gas it don't blow thru the vents and when I let off the gas I hear a click under the hood and then it blows full force. Also the air don't circulate thru out the jeep so the back is not getting cool. What should I do?
what do I do to make the air conditioner work when on high on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($331 - 562) in Fort Edward, NY
- 125,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Empire, OH
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 204) in Washington, MS
- Thermostat Replacement ($94 - 138) in Anderson, CA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($736 - 778) in Green Village, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($90 - 110) in Lakeville, NY