my air conditioner control button shuts completely off when on high. I replaced the resistor and the control gauge and now it works when ever it wants to and when I step on the gas it don't blow thru the vents and when I let off the gas I hear a click under the hood and then it blows full force. Also the air don't circulate thru out the jeep so the back is not getting cool. What should I do?
what do I do to make the air conditioner work when on high on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice
- I was going replaced radiation hose and now it keep cutting off after fix it