My car has been overheating and as soon as it hits 240 to 260, it cools down. I have put antifreeze/ coolant in it. but it gets hot and then cools down.
what do I do to cause it to stay at a normal temp ?
on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
- Why is there a rattle underneath the car when i first take off an give it gas ?
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one