My car has been overheating and as soon as it hits 240 to 260, it cools down. I have put antifreeze/ coolant in it. but it gets hot and then cools down.
what do I do to cause it to stay at a normal temp ?
on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?