My car has been overheating and as soon as it hits 240 to 260, it cools down. I have put antifreeze/ coolant in it. but it gets hot and then cools down.
what do I do to cause it to stay at a normal temp ?
on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Dorothy, NJ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($310 - 498) in La Farge, WI
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($93 - 152) in Juliaetta, ID
- Oil Pump Replacement ($558 - 865) in Rumson, NJ
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Plymouth, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 595) in Haralson, GA