My car has been overheating and as soon as it hits 240 to 260, it cools down. I have put antifreeze/ coolant in it. but it gets hot and then cools down.
what do I do to cause it to stay at a normal temp ?
on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Security light stays on car won't crank or start
- Can I cut off a price of heater hose and will it be fine after that or do I have
- Rough start and idle hit gas and car shuts off over heating light dim when idle
- How much does it cost to replace a water pump on a 96 camaro?
- Why is it so expensive to replace the water pump on a 96 camaro?