My car has been overheating and as soon as it hits 240 to 260, it cools down. I have put antifreeze/ coolant in it. but it gets hot and then cools down.
what do I do to cause it to stay at a normal temp ?
on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Dorothy, NJ
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($321 - 614) in La Farge, WI
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($100 - 120) in Juliaetta, ID
- 120,000 Mile Service ($279 - 405) in Rumson, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($236 - 369) in Plymouth, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($105 - 134) in Haralson, GA