I have Mercedes-Benz 2001 ML 430 and check engine light on.
what do I do on OBD code P0170 Bank #1 And P0173 Bnak # 2 on 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430
1 answer 1 comment
you either have a vac leak that effects both banks or a bad mass air flow sensor
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- why right front brake locks up
- Why will the gear not shift to reverse or park unless I switched off engine?
- How can I get the code for the radio
- My gas needle is stuck on 1/2 tank how can i fix that does it take a fuse or what and the driver side window wont go up its power windows
- My car is making a cracking sound in the front when i stop and accelerate why? What could it be