what to do if my windshield wipers won't work?
what do I do if my windshield wipers won't work? on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Boston, GA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Bostwick, FL
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($101 - 141) in Noel, MO
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 204) in Guernsey, IA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($830 - 1,428) in Calcium, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in San Diego, TX