Car bought May 18, 2012. Broke down one week after. Since then it has had 6 reman engines placed! Every time, same exact problem. Even when switching engine companies. Yesterday, after having the car back 1 month, the same problem. We've only had the car in our possession and road worthy 2 months out of the 15 we've had it! I've sought lawyer advice, nothing they or anyone can do since the manufacturer's warranty was over when we purchased it (70,000+ miles on the original engine). We do have an unlimited mileage/3 year warranty on the new engine.
What do I do about the pistons/lifters? on 2005 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- What causes air conditioner to make a clicking noise after 15 minutes of use.
- Why is there a loud muffler sound inside my car and not outside?
- Much would it cost for labor alone to relace suspension front and rear
- My magnum started knocking and shut off then it started smoking what can it be
- My 2006 magnum is skipping & the check engine light is flashing, what could it b