Car bought May 18, 2012. Broke down one week after. Since then it has had 6 reman engines placed! Every time, same exact problem. Even when switching engine companies. Yesterday, after having the car back 1 month, the same problem. We've only had the car in our possession and road worthy 2 months out of the 15 we've had it! I've sought lawyer advice, nothing they or anyone can do since the manufacturer's warranty was over when we purchased it (70,000+ miles on the original engine). We do have an unlimited mileage/3 year warranty on the new engine.
What do I do about the pistons/lifters? on 2005 Dodge Magnum
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2005 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($578 - $1,094) in Raymond, SD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($420 - $505) in Lewiston, NE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($230 - $394) in Chadwick, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($347 - $444) in Gore, VA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($279 - $323) in Wausau, FL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Ashwood, OR