ok well i got a 2002 hyundai elantra and it wouldent start so i did a diagnostic test and gave me the code p0750 and p055. i looked it up and it said shift solenoid A and B. what do i do now???
what do i do???? on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
September 20, 2009
The P055 is incomplete, you need 1 more number. recheck the codes and write down the exact numbers very carefully. the solenoid should not cause your car to not start. we need more info. Please get the exact codes and then we can help you.
Reported by marla.linder and 81 others for the Hyundai Elantra82 reports
1 answerNovember 22, 2009
1 answerJuly 17, 2010
2 answersOctober 11, 2015
1 answerAugust 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 135) in Stillwater, PA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Lake Village, AR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wabasha, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($157 - 256) in Zapata, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($570 - 680) in Chester, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Sardinia, NY