Recently, I took my '05 Toyota Avalon to a car wash. The people at the carwash moved the driver's seat all the way up to vacuum underneath it. When we moved the seat back, something is now sticking out from the track that the seat sits in. It looks like a plastic rod and when the seat is all the way back, it is about the size of a pen. If I move the seat forward, it disappears, but when you move the seat back it sticks out again. I cannot figure out how to make it go back in the way it was before. Is this something easy to fix, or do I need to take it to a dealer for repair?
What do I about somthing sticking out behind the power driver's seat of my car on 2005 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($467 - 1,123) in Candor, NY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($619 - 874) in Francesville, IN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($472 - 2,350) in Egan, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($541 - 592) in Earlville, NY