Recently, I took my '05 Toyota Avalon to a car wash. The people at the carwash moved the driver's seat all the way up to vacuum underneath it. When we moved the seat back, something is now sticking out from the track that the seat sits in. It looks like a plastic rod and when the seat is all the way back, it is about the size of a pen. If I move the seat forward, it disappears, but when you move the seat back it sticks out again. I cannot figure out how to make it go back in the way it was before. Is this something easy to fix, or do I need to take it to a dealer for repair?
What do I about somthing sticking out behind the power driver's seat of my car on 2005 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- rack and pinion is leaking and needs replacement
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
- When using my heater the center console gets extremely hot and painful to touch
- How do I go about changing the back 3 ignition coils.
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($242 - $318) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($781 - $1,023) in Candor, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,387 - $1,990) in Francesville, IN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($286 - $499) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($273 - $338) in Egan, LA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($90 - $275) in Earlville, NY