Recently, I took my '05 Toyota Avalon to a car wash. The people at the carwash moved the driver's seat all the way up to vacuum underneath it. When we moved the seat back, something is now sticking out from the track that the seat sits in. It looks like a plastic rod and when the seat is all the way back, it is about the size of a pen. If I move the seat forward, it disappears, but when you move the seat back it sticks out again. I cannot figure out how to make it go back in the way it was before. Is this something easy to fix, or do I need to take it to a dealer for repair?
What do I about somthing sticking out behind the power driver's seat of my car on 2005 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - $1,189) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($102 - $241) in Candor, NY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($619 - $874) in Francesville, IN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($95 - $140) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($134 - $582) in Egan, LA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($459 - $652) in Earlville, NY