The heat does not work and valve was just installed.
what direction does the arrow point on a heater control valve? on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck has no heat? And also I think transmission is slipping make an putttin
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 136) in Hiram, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Corn, OK
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Rockville, MD
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($46 - 58) in Sarles, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 906) in Helena, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($415 - 528) in Burlington, ND