My timing belt broke while going down the road and I coasted to side of road. After getting new belt on, it won't start. My engine is a BP 1800 DOHC.
what damage will happen if timing belt breaks while driving on 1992 Mazda Protege
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1992 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in West Wareham, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 561) in Carterville, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($515 - 686) in Stone, KY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($99 - 189) in Table Rock, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($37 - 55) in Shunk, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($230 - 268) in Andalusia, IL