Cruise doesn't work. Cable to throttle looked good. I checked the switch and it seems OK. The On and Set lights come on in the dashboard when I press those buttons. I assume this means the computer module is also OK, which would leave the servo assembly part: 189107B000. I've pulled this part off but can't tell if it is good or not. Can I test it somehow?
What Cruise Control part do I need to replace? on 2001 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- Replace distributor on old to quest 3.3 car starts fine then all of a sudden just shuts off
- Why would the TCS cut out while driving?
- Have a 95 Villager that turns over but wont start and all dash lights come on
- How many Catalytic Converters are on a 2001 Nissan Quest
- Once you hit 40+mph there is this major vibration feeling in the gas pedal