Cruise doesn't work. Cable to throttle looked good. I checked the switch and it seems OK. The On and Set lights come on in the dashboard when I press those buttons. I assume this means the computer module is also OK, which would leave the servo assembly part: 189107B000. I've pulled this part off but can't tell if it is good or not. Can I test it somehow?
What Cruise Control part do I need to replace? on 2001 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- What causes the engine to stall
- Dot matrix liquid crystal display blank
- What do I check to get van to crank?
- how do you fix a thumping noise on the driver side that make stirring very har
- My nissan is leaking gas and it is leaking coolant,whats the problem? how much it costs to get fixed,and will it blow up by driving it?