Cruise doesn't work. Cable to throttle looked good. I checked the switch and it seems OK. The On and Set lights come on in the dashboard when I press those buttons. I assume this means the computer module is also OK, which would leave the servo assembly part: 189107B000. I've pulled this part off but can't tell if it is good or not. Can I test it somehow?
What Cruise Control part do I need to replace? on 2001 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
2001 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($80 - 125) in Copiague, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($348 - 474) in Liberty Center, IA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($395 - 586) in Weedville, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($241 - 758) in Mountain City, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($328 - 415) in Dagsboro, DE
- Horn Replacement ($148 - 216) in Farmington, CA