Cruise doesn't work. Cable to throttle looked good. I checked the switch and it seems OK. The On and Set lights come on in the dashboard when I press those buttons. I assume this means the computer module is also OK, which would leave the servo assembly part: 189107B000. I've pulled this part off but can't tell if it is good or not. Can I test it somehow?
What Cruise Control part do I need to replace? on 2001 Nissan Quest
Asked by for the 2001 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- Why isnt the car turning over when I try to start it
- I have fuel pump quit twice. Is this going to be an on going problem?
- How do i get my vehicle to start after the top of radiator blew up while in park
- HOW TO DRAIN WATER OUT OF GAS TANK
- what would cause a roaring/grinding sound around the rear wheel?
2001 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - $178) in Copiague, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($39 - $58) in Liberty Center, IA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Weedville, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($89 - $153) in Mountain City, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($312 - $525) in Dagsboro, DE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($300 - $347) in Farmington, CA