timing chain, damage to valve bent what else could be damaged?
what could the extent of damage be? on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Grand Saline, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gerlaw, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Kennedale, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($608 - 1,224) in Long Lake, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($286 - 355) in Munford, TN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Martinsburg, MO