I have car for several months, ran a little hot(my opinion) not good gas mileage. Began to run rough. Stopped car. When started then began to overheat stopped car found loose connection that plugged into back of radiator on side by fill bag, black sensor type plugged back in refilled fluid. Using lots of fluid but not leaking out anywhere. Temp begins to increase when engine is turned on and low coolant light comes on, when refill coolant temp drop light and indicator go off and then everything happens again fluid is drained into radiator, lights and indicator come on, temp gauge rapidly rises, no fluid appears underneath car or anywhere under or around engine,.
what could problem be when engine overheats, low coolant light on, temp ind. on on 1997 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- Car looses power while driving and I pull over give it gas and nothing happens.
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
1997 Oldsmobile Regency Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($240 - 323) in Central City, IA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Middle Grove, NY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Seminary, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($192 - 390) in Screven, GA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Kewanee, MO
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($357 - 483) in Accoville, WV