Then the parkbrakes smell like they were burning.
what could possibly be the problem if the parkbrake fault indicator comes on? on 2005 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- What should I do when I get messages 'ABS fault', 'DSC not available'?
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
2005 Jaguar S-Type Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($513 - 929) in Dunbar, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Okeene, OK
- 110,000 Mile Service ($43 - 96) in Boston, IN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,494 - 1,994) in Salisbury Center, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($471 - 625) in Lando, SC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,116 - 1,138) in Cottonton, AL