I had brought my car in for the 60,000 mile required service check and after I got it back the gas mileage was not the same. Asked the service dept. mgr. and was told it was due to the winter weather, gas additives. But winter is over and have been going to better gas stations and it has still not helped. Would like to know if the days of good gas mileage is over or if it is something that could be fixed. I've only taken it to the same dealership service dept and have kept up on all the routine oil changes, maintenance, etc that they recommend. Thanks.
What could make the gas mileage drop from over 30 mpg highway to less than 20? on 2007 Hyundai Elantra
is your ck eng light on? have live data scanned to determine if there is a fuel trim issue
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2007 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($110 - 151) in High Island, TX
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Greenview, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($203 - 265) in Fort Dix, NJ
- Add Front Engine Seals ($172 - 260) in Cross, SC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($176 - 267) in Ridgway, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($281 - 370) in Buckhorn, KY