I just put a new fuel pump on and line is clear. Worked fine and then had to replace the starter. After replacing the starter it would not pump fuel again.
What could keep it from getting gas to the carburetor? on 1991 Ford Tempo
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1991 Ford Tempo Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lusby, MD
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($243 - 317) in Proctorville, OH
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($90 - 116) in Dimock, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($100 - 262) in Friend, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($351 - 430) in Seneca, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($329 - 407) in Floyd, IA