My 2001 Sequoia died and then after trying to restart it the check engine light came on.
What could it possibly be from? on 2001 Toyota Sequoia
ANSWER by arturo08 ,
January 05, 2014
possible fuel pump... you can test by turning ignition key to the point of cranking and stop... listen... you should be able to hear the fuel pump priming the line... a short whirring sound... should last abut 3 sec.s... just one possibility...
2 answersDecember 05, 2012
1 answerJune 29, 2014
3 answersDecember 09, 2011
2 answersOctober 10, 2010
3 answersApril 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2001 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($625 - 754) in Medford, OK
- Heater Core Replacement ($860 - 1,052) in Thomasville, NC
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Wana, WV
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Toyah, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($226 - 262) in Leon, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($387 - 444) in Estell Manor, NJ