My 2001 Sequoia died and then after trying to restart it the check engine light came on.
What could it possibly be from? on 2001 Toyota Sequoia
ANSWER by arturo08 ,
January 05, 2014
possible fuel pump... you can test by turning ignition key to the point of cranking and stop... listen... you should be able to hear the fuel pump priming the line... a short whirring sound... should last abut 3 sec.s... just one possibility...
2 answersDecember 05, 2012
1 answerJune 29, 2014
3 answersDecember 09, 2011
2 answersOctober 10, 2010
3 answersApril 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
- My sequioa only runs if i have the ac on what is causing that and how do i fixit
- my car is making a squealing sound only when in reverse
2001 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Medford, OK
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($148 - 174) in Thomasville, NC
- 90,000 Mile Service ($461 - 631) in Wana, WV
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Toyah, TX
- Tire Pressure Monitor Lamp Diagnosis ($26 - 34) in Leon, IA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($1,855 - 2,168) in Estell Manor, NJ