what could it be when it b a rattle noise coming from underneath the car? on 1994 Chevrolet Caprice

one person told me that it could be the fly wheel and one person said it could be heat shield..

by in Saltillo, MS on February 16, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by , February 16, 2012
possibly heat shield on converter. does it sound tinny?
ANSWER by , February 16, 2012
Hello as already stated it could be a heat shield or converter another possibility is cracked flywheel or loose torque converter bolts does the noise change when putting in gear if so i would check these North Ga Auto Repair
COMMENT by , February 16, 2012
it only makes the noise when it is in park and i had a guy to check it and he said it sound like the flywheel.. thanks for your reply.