Am hearing clunking and popping sounds when turning the wheel, accelerating/decelerating, and going in reverse.
What could I expect to pay for cv joint replacement parts and labor? on 2008 Scion tC
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Will adding a cold air intake affect my warrenty?
- Can I still get parts for this car? Its been discontinued!
- How do I manage rollback?
- A/c is not blowing cold air. compressor wont come on.
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.