I sometime get cold air instead of heat coming out of the vents.I replaced the thermostat last year, just flushed the radiator and filled with new antifreeze. Sometime warm air might come out of 2 vents and cold out of the remaining vents.
What could cause this problem? on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
Do you have dual heating controls? Double check the coolant level, make sure it is full.
COMMENT by 2looney ,
December 11, 2013
Plenty of antifreeze. It has Temparture control and a heat, defrost, ac control.
1 answerJune 03, 2013
1 answerFebruary 04, 2012
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring6 reports
0 answersJune 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Roy, MT
- AC Condenser Replacement ($332 - 810) in New Providence, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Climax, NY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($311 - 489) in Ninety Six, SC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bonner, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($287 - 400) in West Burlington, IA