I sometime get cold air instead of heat coming out of the vents.I replaced the thermostat last year, just flushed the radiator and filled with new antifreeze. Sometime warm air might come out of 2 vents and cold out of the remaining vents.
What could cause this problem? on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
1 answer 2 comments
Do you have dual heating controls? Double check the coolant level, make sure it is full.
COMMENT by 2looney,
December 11, 2013
Plenty of antifreeze. It has Temparture control and a heat, defrost, ac control.
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring6 reports
1 answerJune 03, 2013
1 answerFebruary 04, 2012
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
0 answersJune 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- My cruise control & horn stop working same day
- How much is the motor in the driver seat?
- The car will die while driving.Won't stay started.Crank shaft changed. No succes
- How many miles do I have to drive the car to reset the drive cycle
- which year model used engines will work for a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible?