I drove my car to work and when I started it up after 12 hours my idrive, radio, display screen didn't come on. I also noticed that my milage was in km and time set at military time, when it was not like that before. This is the first time this has happened and wondering if this is the start of major electrical issues.
What could cause the idrive and display screen not to work?
on 2008 BMW 528xi
0 answersJanuary 28, 2012
This week's top 10
2008 BMW 528xi Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($886 - 1,289) in Newport, NY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($267 - 367) in Section, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,478 - 1,720) in Kingmont, WV
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Bern, ID
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Nashville, KS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($88 - 101) in Copake, NY