When i first noticed the problem it would finaly work if i kept pushing the button but now it wont work at all.
What could cause the cruse control on my 2003 Ford Explorer to stop working? on 2003 Ford Explorer
Could be several things but Brake Pressure Switch has had a history of causing this type of problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($289 - 431) in Pawnee, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boligee, AL
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Luray, KS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in Burtrum, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($129 - 284) in Greenacres, FL
- Window Switch Replacement ($78 - 209) in Bloomsbury, NJ