When i first noticed the problem it would finaly work if i kept pushing the button but now it wont work at all.
What could cause the cruse control on my 2003 Ford Explorer to stop working? on 2003 Ford Explorer
Could be several things but Brake Pressure Switch has had a history of causing this type of problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in Pawnee, TX
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Boligee, AL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($275 - 377) in Luray, KS
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Burtrum, MN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 180) in Greenacres, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 179) in Bloomsbury, NJ