Once the car is shifted from park, the brake lights do not work.
What could cause the car to not be able to shift out of park? on 2004 Suzuki Verona
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Canal Point, FL
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dupuyer, MT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($478 - 612) in Bulger, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Scotland, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($144 - 174) in Mineral Point, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($140 - 162) in Lafox, IL