My belt keeps jumping off the pulley. I thought it was becuase of the air conditioner pulley so I got a new one. I also got a new belt. I dont know what else to do.
what could cause the belt to jump off the pulley? on 1995 GMC 2500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent GMC 2500 Pickup Questions
- Engine stalls soon after starting.
- I have a stalling problem.replaced the fuel pump,filter,tps and relay.Any ideas?
- why does truck run great for 100 mile trip then start and die after 15 sec next
- just replaced the master cylinder and the power steering pump... but all of a sudden my steering wont function right gets very hard to turn but a little easier when i put on the gas
- 6.5l diesel, stalls at 1/2 tank problem goes away with full tank, also will sometimes "miss" during hard acceleration. fuel gauge also goes up and down during hard accelleration ,breaking and cornering