wife got home from work. car sat over night till she had to go to work next morning. would not start. theft lite on dash was blinking. problem just started this friday. could it be the battery is starting to go bad?
what could cause the anti theft to activate even if car is not being stolen? on 1996 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order