I changed the pvc valve but it's still smoking. The oil is good.
what could cause my truck to start smoking? on 1997 Chevrolet S10
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 28, 2014
Blown head gasket, if white smoke, running rich, if black smoke, valve guides/seals, if blue smoke.
This week's top 10
1997 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($241 - 384) in Valders, WI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($352 - 605) in Lawtell, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($140 - 193) in Bradner, OH
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($963 - 1,280) in Oak Forest, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($201 - 323) in Montgomery, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($492 - 526) in Comerio, PR