It continues to do this while truck is off and parked also when the truck is started and driving. I am concerned it will drain my battery and wake the neighbors when it honks while locking and unlocking every minute to 5 minutes sporadically. I noticed one of my door locks wouldn't unlock all the way when I hit unlock before all this was happening. Could this have something to do with it also?
What could cause my door locks to keep locking and unlock? on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?