It continues to do this while truck is off and parked also when the truck is started and driving. I am concerned it will drain my battery and wake the neighbors when it honks while locking and unlocking every minute to 5 minutes sporadically. I noticed one of my door locks wouldn't unlock all the way when I hit unlock before all this was happening. Could this have something to do with it also?
What could cause my door locks to keep locking and unlock? on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Marshall, WI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($136 - $166) in Winchester, MA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Walkerville, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($282 - $418) in Durham, CT
- Horn Replacement ($99 - $112) in Rib Lake, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($263 - $314) in Fort Myers, FL