It continues to do this while truck is off and parked also when the truck is started and driving. I am concerned it will drain my battery and wake the neighbors when it honks while locking and unlocking every minute to 5 minutes sporadically. I noticed one of my door locks wouldn't unlock all the way when I hit unlock before all this was happening. Could this have something to do with it also?
What could cause my door locks to keep locking and unlock? on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.