When starting up my car about 10-15 seconds, a weird noise comes where the serpentine belt is but I just got that replaced, so what else could that noise be from? Tensioner pulley maybe?
What could cause front end noise when first warming up the car? on 2007 Nissan Altima
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2007 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 283) in Fourmile, KY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($417 - 653) in Cornland, IL
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Country Club Hills, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($676 - 1,197) in Rutledge, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Cape May Court House, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($139 - 175) in Dunlap, IA