On 2 of the coldest mornings this year (~20F), I've started the car to warm it up. After the car started normally, I noticed that nothing electrical either on the dash or head lights would come for the first ~5 minutes. Eventually, power would start flickering in such short durations that it was almost un-noticeable, and then in longer and longer intervals until continual power. Any ideas?
What could cause cold weather electrical problems, after normal startup? on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery
- dome lights will not turn off
- Why does car accelerate by itself and makes transmission jerk or slip gears?
- How much will it cost to fix the Trac Control?
- Hard shifting in my car and a wrench symbol pops up with check transmission if i drive more than 50 mile.