On 2 of the coldest mornings this year (~20F), I've started the car to warm it up. After the car started normally, I noticed that nothing electrical either on the dash or head lights would come for the first ~5 minutes. Eventually, power would start flickering in such short durations that it was almost un-noticeable, and then in longer and longer intervals until continual power. Any ideas?
What could cause cold weather electrical problems, after normal startup? on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?