On 2 of the coldest mornings this year (~20F), I've started the car to warm it up. After the car started normally, I noticed that nothing electrical either on the dash or head lights would come for the first ~5 minutes. Eventually, power would start flickering in such short durations that it was almost un-noticeable, and then in longer and longer intervals until continual power. Any ideas?
What could cause cold weather electrical problems, after normal startup? on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Looking to buy a 2005 Ford Five Hundred . Is 208,997 mil to much for this yr ?
- Why does car keep cutting off while driving?
- Hard shift when braking only at around 25-30 mph. Had the software up
- How do I reset my new throttle body on my vehicle manually
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery