On 2 of the coldest mornings this year (~20F), I've started the car to warm it up. After the car started normally, I noticed that nothing electrical either on the dash or head lights would come for the first ~5 minutes. Eventually, power would start flickering in such short durations that it was almost un-noticeable, and then in longer and longer intervals until continual power. Any ideas?
What could cause cold weather electrical problems, after normal startup? on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2007 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($175 - 221) in Cedar Bluffs, NE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($716 - 943) in Pawnee City, NE
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kenmore, WA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Bristow, NE
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($52 - 63) in East Princeton, MA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Sunol, CA