Sometimes they function perfectically and they will not work at all. My mechanic had my car today, could not determine the exact cause. They were working perfectically. He attempted to induce the problem through vibration to included tapping on the wiper motor, and the wipers continued to work. He said that if only he could see them when they are not working,then could he accuately determine the cause. He that the problem is in either the wiper motor or the wiper on and off switch. I have also tried to get clues to the cause. This afternoon, I started the car and fliped the switch. They did nothing. I popped the hood, and tapped on the wiper motor----NO GO. As soon as I dropped the hood----WORKING.
What could cause an intermittant short in the wipers control? on 2002 Infiniti G20
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- how much for a headgasket replacement? how much for oil change ? tune up ?
- My fan is making a weird noise. Do u know what it might be. It just started.
- I cant roll my windows up unless the seatbelt light flashes Makes clicking noise
- Absolutely nothing electrical is working. Battery checked and is fine
- Abs light is on! The brake light and battery light is blinking at the same time.