I bought a distributor a couple weeks ago after my old distributor went.replaced it,p1381 code went away after about a week or 2 and now its pulling up a code p1381 again.Why is it doing that?could it be because loose/no bolts?wires bad?thermostat ground?
What could cause a distributor to go bad? on 1996 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy,
February 02, 2013
hondas are bad for dist did you buy a new one or a used one?
3 answersMarch 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.
- My radio comes on but no sound w