I bought a distributor a couple weeks ago after my old distributor went.replaced it,p1381 code went away after about a week or 2 and now its pulling up a code p1381 again.Why is it doing that?could it be because loose/no bolts?wires bad?thermostat ground?
What could cause a distributor to go bad? on 1996 Honda Accord
3 answersMarch 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($547 - $755) in Hamburg, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($329 - $451) in Umatilla, OR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Malone, FL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($397 - $559) in Beulah, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - $44) in Happy, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($194 - $324) in Castaner, PR