I bought a distributor a couple weeks ago after my old distributor went.replaced it,p1381 code went away after about a week or 2 and now its pulling up a code p1381 again.Why is it doing that?could it be because loose/no bolts?wires bad?thermostat ground?
What could cause a distributor to go bad? on 1996 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
February 02, 2013
hondas are bad for dist did you buy a new one or a used one?
3 answersMarch 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told