I bought a distributor a couple weeks ago after my old distributor went.replaced it,p1381 code went away after about a week or 2 and now its pulling up a code p1381 again.Why is it doing that?could it be because loose/no bolts?wires bad?thermostat ground?
What could cause a distributor to go bad? on 1996 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
February 02, 2013
hondas are bad for dist did you buy a new one or a used one?
3 answersMarch 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Hamburg, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Umatilla, OR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - 103) in Malone, FL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - 146) in Beulah, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($207 - 825) in Happy, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($221 - 325) in Castaner, PR