The code came up vehicle speed sensor. we replaced that and it is still not shifting and the speedometer still is not working. changing that part did not change anything. any ideas?
What could cause a car not to shift on 2004 Buick Century
1 answerMay 27, 2015
1 answerJuly 07, 2010
5 answersApril 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($244 - $395) in Perris, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($852 - $1,109) in Sidell, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - $483) in Yacolt, WA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - $612) in Dodge, TX
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - $78) in Chickamauga, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($251 - $683) in Mansfield, PA