The code came up vehicle speed sensor. we replaced that and it is still not shifting and the speedometer still is not working. changing that part did not change anything. any ideas?
What could cause a car not to shift on 2004 Buick Century
1 answerMay 27, 2015
1 answerJuly 07, 2010
5 answersApril 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?