I have a 2007 Ford Fusion and my shifter s stuck in park. The shifting knob will not push all the way in so it can go into gear. I tryed the release button beside the shifter like the the manuael said. I have tail light's and everything else works. You can hear the selinoid click when you step on the brake. Is there a recall on this ?
What could be wrong with my shifter on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($134 - 192) in Gruver, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($259 - 339) in Racine, OH
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Verner, WV
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($280 - 380) in Trenton, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($572 - 631) in Waterboro, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($865 - 977) in Tatitlek, AK