I have a 2007 Ford Fusion and my shifter s stuck in park. The shifting knob will not push all the way in so it can go into gear. I tryed the release button beside the shifter like the the manuael said. I have tail light's and everything else works. You can hear the selinoid click when you step on the brake. Is there a recall on this ?
What could be wrong with my shifter on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?