I have a 2007 Ford Fusion and my shifter s stuck in park. The shifting knob will not push all the way in so it can go into gear. I tryed the release button beside the shifter like the the manuael said. I have tail light's and everything else works. You can hear the selinoid click when you step on the brake. Is there a recall on this ?
What could be wrong with my shifter on 2007 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- What could the check engine light mean
- I started my car and it sounds like a fan is constantly running
- BadCreakingGroaning steering but not suspension/tie rod ends.Steering ''Box''?
- will having a bad engine motor mount casuse my ford to jerk when accelerating
- No crank w/key or remote start. Lights only work. No dash, radio, etc.. Battery?
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($219 - $282) in Gruver, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,915 - $2,701) in Racine, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($290 - $414) in Verner, WV
- Battery Replacement ($154 - $205) in Trenton, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - $30) in Waterboro, ME
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Tatitlek, AK