I have a 2007 Ford Fusion and my shifter s stuck in park. The shifting knob will not push all the way in so it can go into gear. I tryed the release button beside the shifter like the the manuael said. I have tail light's and everything else works. You can hear the selinoid click when you step on the brake. Is there a recall on this ?
What could be wrong with my shifter on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Changing oil and found oil on spark plug. What should I do to fix f q
- A lot Of noise when I hit a bump on driver's side
- I have a 1.6L 4 cylinder and I need to know how to get it back in time.
- I just changed my battery on my Ford Fusion SE 2012, now my car doesn't come on
- What are the steps for replacing rear shock absorber?