I have a 2007 Ford Fusion and my shifter s stuck in park. The shifting knob will not push all the way in so it can go into gear. I tryed the release button beside the shifter like the the manuael said. I have tail light's and everything else works. You can hear the selinoid click when you step on the brake. Is there a recall on this ?
What could be wrong with my shifter on 2007 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
- My 2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 wont start the lights n radio come on but engine wont
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Gruver, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($290 - 414) in Racine, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Verner, WV
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Trenton, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($89 - 111) in Waterboro, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($656 - 686) in Tatitlek, AK