I purchased a new battery less than 3 months ago because it would not start, has been working fine since then, until today! My car started first thing this morning, it was off for approximately 15 minutes, and would not start again. I got it jumped and it started; however, every light in the dash was on, and it sounded like it was going to stall out
What could be wrong with my car if it wont start? on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?