I purchased a new battery less than 3 months ago because it would not start, has been working fine since then, until today! My car started first thing this morning, it was off for approximately 15 minutes, and would not start again. I got it jumped and it started; however, every light in the dash was on, and it sounded like it was going to stall out
What could be wrong with my car if it wont start? on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?