i have replaced the coolant bottle as was cracked. have flushed the system replaced the thermostat and put in new coolant. while doing this i also replaced the oil filter drained all the old oil and put in new oil. there is no oil in coolant or smoke blowing from exhaust so isnt the head gasket. could it possibly be the water pump?
what could be wrong with my car as it keeps over heating? on 2005 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($756 - $1,136) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Brake Booster Replacement ($835 - $1,328) in Candor, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - $200) in Francesville, IN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - $567) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($950 - $1,503) in Egan, LA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($337 - $388) in Earlville, NY