i have replaced the coolant bottle as was cracked. have flushed the system replaced the thermostat and put in new coolant. while doing this i also replaced the oil filter drained all the old oil and put in new oil. there is no oil in coolant or smoke blowing from exhaust so isnt the head gasket. could it possibly be the water pump?
what could be wrong with my car as it keeps over heating? on 2005 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- rack and pinion is leaking and needs replacement
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
- When using my heater the center console gets extremely hot and painful to touch
- How do I go about changing the back 3 ignition coils.
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($49 - $68) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($209 - $311) in Candor, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - $173) in Francesville, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($242 - $318) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($90 - $275) in Egan, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($541 - $592) in Earlville, NY