Starting this car in the morning is not a problem but after driving or even steaming for sometime and the engine becomes hot, then It becomes impossible to start.
what could be wrong with my 1997 Honda CR-V? It starts and runs normally, on 1997 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?