went to change the pads and they were still good. now i have no breaks and cant figure out why
what could be wrong when you have no breaks? on 2006 Suzuki Forenza
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Forenza Questions
- how likely is it that i will have to replace my timing belt on my 5 speed.
- I press on the gasvand I don't get any power
- My trunk will not pop at the door and my interior lights will not come on
- P1884 code. can software be updated?
- Why do doors locks jump, wipers work sometimes and battery keeps draining
2006 Suzuki Forenza Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($206 - 324) in Great Mills, MD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($478 - 543) in Garfield, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($335 - 426) in New Canton, IL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($102 - 133) in Butlerville, IN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Hollister, NC
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($140 - 178) in Glenwood, IA